Join Team IMBCR in the LA Marathon
IMBCR is an official charity of the 2017 Sketchers Performance LA Marathon
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
If running a marathon is something you’ve always wanted to do, or never even thought about doing until now, this is a great time to do it! You can accomplish two goals, running 26.2 miles as well as helping to raise much needed funds for research for the Institute for Myeloma and Bone Cancer Research.
HALF MARATHON OPTION
There is a Charity Half Marathon Relay for only the charities this year. If you are interested in running 13.1 and having a friend run the other 13.1, each of you will get your own medal.
Interested in joining TEAM IMBCR?
Contact Tommy Garceau via phone: (310) 623-1214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Run and raise funds for IMBCR:
We hope that you will become involved in this event, and, as a member of Team IMBCR:
- you are guaranteed a locked-in registration rate of $175.
- each participant will be given a Team IMBCR T-shirt
- we are hoping that each runner will raise at least $650 for IMBCR.
To help everyone prepare for the marathon:
- we are starting to plan group runs on Sundays at Griffith Park.
- we will also provide a training schedule so that by next February you will be fit and prepared for the event.
- visit the official LA Marathon website to learn more about the marathon.
Follow us on Facebook – we will share event details and photos: